GERMAN MANAGING BUSINESS DIRECTOR REQUIRED FOR GLOBAL RECRUITMENT COMPANY.
FOCUS TO DRIVE FURTHER SUCCESS ACROSS MULTIPLE GERMAN OFFICES & ACT AS SUCCESSOR FOR THE VICE PRESIDENT, EUROPE.
BUSINESS DIRECTOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR 3 HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL GERMAN RECRUITMENT OFFICES, PART OF A GROWING GLOBAL ORGANISATION.
Our client is a highly successful, leading provider of global resourcing solutions to the drug development industry. They offer services globally in the areas of Contract Placement, Permanent Placement and Executive Search within clinical operations, regulatory and medical affairs, biostatistics, data management, sales and marketing, etc.
As a result of their continued growth and expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced leader to step into the role of German Business Director & take full responsibility of the 3 successful German offices, playing a key strategic role in the European leadership team. You will be ultimately responsible for all recruitment and assignment activities, for managing local P&L.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional leader with recruitment experience to take an already-successful team, work to further develop them & drive continued success.
The suitable person will have:
* Excellent recruitment experience, in a managerial capacity
* Successful track record of motivating & managing a recruitment team
* Experience of working as part of an International organisation
* You need to be results-driven and tenacious, have a positive and upbeat outlook, be able to motivate a team to high performance and be solutions-oriented
* Entrepreneurial flair, and innovative approach to your work
* Ability to make key business decisions & manage change effectively
* Experience working within the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences arena would be an advantage - however, is not a necessity.
I cannot highlight enough the opportunity that this position holds, there is great scope to add value & strong career opportunities at a European level. Please get in touch for further details, and a confidential discussion.